homeopath-icon
Severe anxiety
In homeopathy cure is possible for very severe anxiety . Iam suffering from extreme anxiety disorder in anxiety scale when I consulted a clinical psychologist. Iam under homeopathy treatment for last 3 years my anxiety gets severe in last 3 year. I suffering from severe social phobia Intrusive thoughts Anxiety attack Fear of vomiting in public situation

Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for Anxiety to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani Nine eight one nine zero five five zero one four

Hi sir Anxiety disorders may be due to Head injury Chronic stress Genetic or heridity Drugs or alcohol  and many more Underlying cause should be ruled out .Homeopathic constitutional medicines will definitely help you. Homeopathy treats both mind and body as a whole. detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation with yr investigation reports
Yes it's treatable and curable with Homoeopathic treatment without any side effects.you can consult online and all details of your problems will be taken and medicines can be sent to you by courier
Yes homoeopathy can help you in such case but you need homoeopathy constitutional medicine. Homoeopathy constitutional medicine will ease you internally and give relief from anxiety. Do meditation and yoga along with the homoeopathy medicine.
Hello Can't really comment on what treatment you have already taken but as it has not helped you so far I suggest u change ur Homoeopathic Consultant Homoeopathy definitely has a permanent safe n effective treatment for anxiety Need to take a complete detailed history for the same
consult me on PRACTO
Hello There.... Homeopathic treatment has the fastest and complete cure for your complaints but the problem is not all doctors can prescribe the right medicines. Also many patients take over the counter medications and don't get results... In any case the option is proper homoeopathic treatment. You can consult me online for assured results.
Yes. However case details are must to be able to guide you better. Please consult via practo.
Its classical anxiety neurosis leading social phobia. It can be well treated with homeopathic medication and counseling sessions permanently.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance.
Hi Homeopathic medicines will surely help you. You need to share your details of your case.
consult me through this practo app.
Homoeopathic Treatment will surely help you. Consult me online.
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Yes  sir Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects Sir  we get very good results with homoeopathic medicines as it works deeply   and medicines help to reform your system as a whole u can give me one chance and see I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management Thanks
With proper case taking  and with constitutional remedies it is curable through homoeopathy
It is possible to cure severe anxiety in Homoeopathy.You need constitutional treatment rather than symptomatic treatment. Explain your symptoms, modalities, Personality traits, bodily symptoms, individual food preferences, weather tolerance, significant past and family history etc.
Can be treated with homeopathy medication. Chat online need detail case study. Accordingly ll treat you.