Severe Anaemia

A friend of mine...a girl is suffering from anaemia... i am concerned about her...please help...i am from Siliguri west Bengal... please locate me a nearby physician
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
Dear Please Rulout the cause of anaemia Proper investigation If any cause first you treat them Give iron containing food like carrot papaya beetroot Spanish etc Consult nearest Dr. Thanx
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?