Severe abdomin pain
My daughter of age 2 n 1/2 years old was crying with severe abdominal pain since past 2 days. We have consulted a doctor where he checked for Urine infection(CUE) and the results were negative. He also performed ultrasound for lower abdomin and found a prominent ovary size 37*23. Please let me know if this is the reason for pain?

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, it will not be appropriate to comment on your daughter's condition without seeing her. Just a sonography report may or may not have any significance. The doctors who are treating her are the best judge. Please share your concerns with them and have a discussion.