Several problem on face
I have very dry skin and during winters there are some white spots visible on my face. Also, my face has lost its glow and it looks dull all the time. And I have some problem on my hands(below elbow), this area is dark as compared to rest of the body and it looks like there is some skin cells relating problem in this area as it never get real skin tone in any season. Please, help me with the appropriate solution.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

You need to provide more information. Dry skin can have multiple reasons. Check yourself for any thyroid problem. ​A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Consider usage of a moisturizing cream like Cetaphil cream or Aveeno skin cream Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Hope it helps.