Several acne on face and back
I have suddenly started getting severe acnes on my face and back. And they leave a black mark. Please suggest an ointment or cream that I can use on body and on face for the bad acne marks.

Apply kojivit cream in the night Rest the treatment depends upon severity May require peels as well also you need to prevent further eruption of acne as well Need pics and proper history
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.