Serious back pain

I got serious back pain during travelling in bus..  Want to do..  I don't have enough money to go to doctor..  Is there other way to solve it?
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bappaditya Sarkar
Orthopedic Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kolkata
Take rest for 2 days. Apply ice locally. You must consult an Orthopaedic Surgeon. If there is economic constraints then go to Government Hospital
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?