Sensitivity
A kind of sensitiveness happens in the brain when I chew from left side in the mouth..ia there a problem plz suggest solution

Dr. Amreen Sadiqa
Dentist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hey, Very accurate description ☺ since you already have pain I suggest you see a dentist and see if the tooth can be still saved without RCT.. Sooner the better.. Good luck
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. Looks like a suspected cavity. Normally sensitivity doesn't trigger so much to feel in brain. Visit your dentist. You might need a root canal or extraction based on tooth. Regards
Dr. Sulabh Grover
Orthodontist 8 yrs exp Lucknow
If it is from cold .... Use a sensitivity toothpaste in that area with your finger and leave for 2-3 minutes .... Then brush all your teeth with it .... If it is from hot .... Visit your dentist