Sensitive acne prone skin

Hi.I have sensitive acne prone skin.couple of days ago after my shoot I washed my face with clean&clear facewash after I got rid of my eye makeup with my oil free makeup remover.I usually use citaphil cleanser which was recommended by my dermatologist and it really worked wonders.but when I don't have it handy I started using clean&clear.when ever I used C&C my skin use to start burning in some portions.that day I washed my eyes too with C&C to get rid of the remains of eye makeup.since that day the area around my eye keeps burning a lot even if I use normal water.plz help.also suggest me some good makeup for my skin which won't break me out n will give full coverage coz in my career I have to be under makeup.also suggest me some good face serum to reduce the signs of aging before it even shows up on my face...thnx

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Continue to use cetaphil cleanser, or similar mild cleansers since you appear to have sensitive skin. So avoid harsh commercial face wash . use make up which is labeled as non comedogenic. This will prevent out breaks of acne. For further queries- see a dermatologist near you.