Sensitive 2 light n sound
I have started facing sensitivity to sound and light. Sounds like car horn. Whenever I go outside in sunlight, I get headache near eyes after few hours. I am diagnosed with IBS. What is the reason of sensitivity?i it because of stress or something else? Is it temporary or permanent? Please please be specific and answer my every question. Please

Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Sir stress is the most important cause of your health problem like IBS,sensitivity to sound and light or headache but the effective and permanent relief and cure of your problem can only be provided through homoeopathic medicines.you can consult here at multispeciality Homoeopathic clinic .we have our number here and I will personally examine and listen your history and will give a medicine which will benefit in all your health problems
Sir, as you have mentioned that you are a person suffering from IBS, usually the common triggering factor will be stress, anxiety, poor eating habits etc. And people who are suffering sometimes experience depression, fatigue apart from bowel symptoms. This might be a cause based on the history you have given. So I suggest you to do daily yoga, meditation and early morning brisk walking to destress. Eat foods rich in fibre content like broccoli, Brussels,lentils, green peas,black beans,Lima beans, split peas,brown rice,berries legumes, pears etc this things prevents constipation.try to develop good eating habits by avoiding eating spicy, oily foods and junk foods. The other causes for sensitivity for light and sound apart form stress and anxiety are migraine, viral infections,PTSD, certain medications etc if that's the case kindly consult a physician to ruleout this things.