Semen analysis
April 2021 got semen test sperm con; 48million/ml, motility(pr+np) 65%,immotile35%,vol3ml,ph 7.6,sperm morpho 2% normal ,98% abnormal teratozoospermia have written in report,dr told to test again. This is done  3 days after intercourse Recently got done semen test after 1 month intercourse ph 8,vol 2.5ml,sperm conc 15,count 37.5,sperm morpho 11% normal oligosperm with leucocytospermia. I am worried it is normal, no heredity issues regarding it.kindly reply .

We need to discuss on this in detailed. Contact me.
Share both reports for proper interpretation and treatment. Little history taking from male partner.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.