Sebaceous cyst on private area
Hello. I have sebaceous cyst on my penis and due to covid I m not able to go to general surgeon for removing it. It's not painful so can I remove it on my own at home. If yes how can I remove it.?

Self medication is most of time harmful... Consult a gynaecologist or sexologist for best advice..
Hello. Sebaceous cyst most commonly occurs on the back, face and chest area. First and foremost what you must be having might not be sebaceous cyst. A Consultation is needed to diagnose mainly, if it's steatocytadenoma. After evaluation it has to be removed. Self removal can lead to very grievous injuries. NEVER TRY IT AT HOME