Scrotum pain
I have scrotum and testicle pain pain from last 2 years...yesterday I did with usg scrotum...report says that minimum fluid bilateral scrotum means (hydrocele)...my radiologist says nothing to worry. Bt I feel pain in my both testicle as well as my inner tight upto knee both side when am sitting and sleeping.so it's muscle problem or something as??? What kind of specialist doctor should I consult Urologist. Or orthopaedic?? I think it's muscle pain in my leg leads testicle pain..plz help..thx
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello,if its hydrocele meet urologist along with the report , contraction of cremasteric muscle can cause severe pain , for minimal scrotal fluid collection surgery may not be required but cause for testicular pain should be known . You consult urologist in nearest hospital .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?