Scrotum pain
I have pain in my right scrotum after having hard sex with my gf 2weeks before and i took manforce while doing.. And i consulted doctor abt it and they took urine test it cam normal and he gave dovy-1-dr forte tablets but its still paining
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

May be traumatic swelling
Next Steps
do a Ultrasound scan in consultation with a dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.