Schizophrenia
My loved one is suffering from mild Schizophrenia,he is under medication now.psychiartist has told he have dilusions and hallucinations and prescribed baxol,rexipra,olimelt,halobid.He recently resigned from his job.Our family stays together,I want to know what all I can do as a family to make him better.What diet to be followed,what to eat,what not to eat.What can I do keep him engaged all the time...i feel sitting idle may not be good.

Physical excercise Healthy food only

Can schizophrenia be cured completely Sizodon plus schizophrenia Drugs used for schizophrenia