Schizophrenia
I had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in 2014 and some how got into remission phase after 2 years of medication. I had a relapse recently in 2018 and now same medication is not showing results. Loss of interest in everything and severe day time dullness/depression is my current state. I am on half Trinicalm plus at night and flutop 20 in morning. I had been on Aripriprazole, Amisulpride, Olenzapine, Risperidone which were helpful initially for positive symptoms but my negative symptoms have worsened and it is becoming difficult to lead normal life. For depression Prothedian, Valazidone and fluxotine have already tried. Can anyone suggest better medication for me to get normal quicker daytime depression is annoying.

Have you taken the anti depressants and aripiprazole / amisulpride for adequate duration ? Negative symptoms do take time to improve. You could go for brain stimulation techniques. Talk to your Psychiatrist about the same.
Ask your doctor to consider brain stimulation therapy like ECT.It is wonderful therapy to come out from that.
You are suffering from , Negative symptom of schizophrenia ..you need Amisulpiride 250 mg ....take undersupersion if psychiatrist.
Reconsult psychiatrist.