Schizophrenia
I am from haryana.. my father is showing some weird symptoms from past four months like sense of pride, feeling of greatness, suddenly believe in black magic and all, showing some supreme power resides in him, talking to himself continuously, suspicion on neighborhood etc and these symptoms are worsening with the passage of time .I am not sure is it schizophrenia or something else. Can you please help me to decode what it is? How should we behave to our father. Because now we are completely exhausted to make him understand that black magic and all is not existed. His beliefs are getting stronger day by day.

He is having bipolar mood disorder Currently in mania phase He needs medicine He isn't doing this deliberetly
Take him to a psychiatrist.. He needs medication.. You can't make him understand.
Your father is mostly likely suffering from late onset Bipolar Disorder with psychotic features. Symptoms are consistent with that. He will require mood stabilisers and antipsychotics. Consult a psychiatrist right away.