Schamberg's Disease
Dear Doctors, From what I read on the internet, schambergs disease has no cure. Please help me how to curtail the occasional red spotting on my feet and how to cure the marks they leave behind. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Don't worry..It can be cleared..For detailed information do direct online consultation by sending photos
How did you know its schambergs disease..?? You need to first diagnose the disease..
For perfect diagnosis and treatment kindly contact me via direct online consultation