Scars treatment
I have a few scars of stiches on my wrists and forehead. I have tried applying Mederma for a couple of months but it did not work. Should I resort to laser treatment or there would be some other treatment for this. Also how much would laser treatment cost. These scars are quiet old.

hello there. I'd medical line of treatment isn't working well or if you are not responding to that treatment, you can go for laser. but for the cost, it'll differ from dermatologist to dermatologist, you will have to meet them in person for cost. regards