Scars due to acne.
Hello doctor, I got deep depressive scars like pits on my both side of face. And cheeks. I tried all creams and remedies. It doesn't seem to go away. More like rolling scars. Does it have treatment or will it stay forever? Thank you

You need some procedures like lasers / microneedling/ nanofat grafting/ fillers.
online consultation for thorough understanding your problem
Hello dear. Creams and gels alone won't help. You will need some procedures. You can visit my clinic in Delhi for proper treatment
Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Scars usually don’t respond to medicines. They require surgical modalities and laser treatment
Visit clinic after covid settles
Needs plastic surgical procedures, kindly consult online