Scars and facial hairs
I have facial hairs and i want to get rid of them but my skin is too senstive tht it is diffuclt fr me to decide wht should i do.i have scars on my back and my skin is unhealthy too. Wht should i do.

Hi If you have thick facial hair, then you need to be evaluated for underlying hormonal change that is causing the problem of hair growth. This needs to be addressed even before you decide to start treatment for the excessive hair. Laser hair reduction is the treatment of choice for unwanted hair. Today lasers such as NdYag and diode are very reliable and safe and effective in both sensitive as well as dark skin. Please contact a dermatologist who offers FDA approved laser technology in your city.