Scared of pregnancy
Hi.. I make love with my gf occasionally. But we just make out, both are still virgin. We never even take off our undergarments. my question is  can she get pregnant if our genitals touch, with clothes on.. but clothes a little bit wet due to pre cum.. I have an axiety issue so may be I overthink but I get scared.

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi Doctor has clearly mentioned about your doubt and suggested an informative book for all your queries. However the lubrication is that referring to precum then its unlikely to have sperms.
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It is very unlikely that you can cause a pregnancy when you are fully dressed even if you ejaculate on her clothes. However,pre cum contains millions of sperm too so take care that it does not touch the genitals or she can get pregnant. it might be helpful for you to read a book like ' the sex book' by Suzi Godson for lots of good information about sex. best wishes