Scar tissue?
So a month ago I noticed a red scar zone appear on the glans of my penis it , there's mild sensitivity in the area but no pain, any clue what is it?

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Nope. No clue. Without examination no dermatologist can guess. And a guessing game doesn't do the patient or the doctor any good. We are talking about your health here. Guessing doesn't work. Go to a dermatologist and get yourself examined as soon as possible is the only thing I can sincerely suggest.
Visit a dermatologist
Do not apply creams 'suggested' by friends and family and pharmacists

Scar tissue on forehead Pain in old scar tissue Treat internal scar tissue