Scar tissue?

So a month ago I noticed a red scar zone appear on the glans of my penis it , there's mild sensitivity in the area but no pain, any clue what is it?
views-icons 78 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Scar tissue?

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
Nope. No clue. Without examination no dermatologist can guess. And a guessing game doesn't do the patient or the doctor any good. We are talking about your health here. Guessing doesn't work. Go to a dermatologist and get yourself examined as soon as possible is the only thing I can sincerely suggest.
Next Steps
Visit a dermatologist
Health Tips
Do not apply creams 'suggested' by friends and family and pharmacists
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?