Scar problem

I have an accident and with this i have 3 stitches on my head this scar is only one month old and please suggest me how to filling the scar.

Doctor Answers (2) on Scar problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern, how big is the scar? also, you should have attached a picture of your scar so that we would be able to help you better. anyways, you can apply elovera-imf moisturiser daily twice a day after washing your face, over the time, scar will reduce to a certain extent. but if you want to remove it completely, consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the scar, to its size and any associated complications. Since it is only 1 month old, there's a chance it will subside on its own after sometime(3-6months). If there's any hypertrophy, then you might require hexilak silicone gel. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.