Scar on face
I hv chicken pox dark scar on my face which is 10 yrs old.i want to remove it. i earlier used retinol 0.05 cream prescribed by a dermatologist.. Bt thre is no significant improvement means the scar is d same as earlier... so wt i do fr this..i m confused with this... 

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi The scar is a structural deformation of the skin and cannot be corrected with creams. You will need Laser resurfacing to have good improvement in the scar. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate treatment plan