Scar in face

Dear sir, My friend have scar in hand and also near to left eye. Suggest me any medicine to remove it sir
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
Medicines can be prescribed only for the patient after examination. Cannot be shared. Please consult a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?