Scancal tablet
My doctor has prescribed me scancal tablet.Can u please tell me What is scancal tablet for? Thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I have not come across any medication by such a name but what you can do is check the back side and there will be the composition of it written, you can try to google it and you will know what it is. Alternatively, you can ask your prescribing doctor itself what it is for and he will tell you. If you cannot do both, you can attach a picture of the product along with this question and we will try to help you out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.