Safe menstrual
My wife has 3 children all r cesarean. We had unsafe sex last Wednesday day on 23.8.16 . Her menstrual date is in between 10th to 13th date of month. Is there any opinions to make early menstrual at this situation. We didn't test pregnancy. And also she got vaginal nd urine infection fr one week .so please suggest

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Always remember to use protection methods like condoms when you don't want pregnancy. And why hasn't your wife had tubectomy after the third child? Since she also suffering from vaginal and urethral infection, there's a chance you can also get through sexual intercourse. So avoid it till she is completely treated. Kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and treatment.