Runny Nose with throat infection..
I took Covishield vaccine on 7th aug, then I suffering for fever 1 day , then after 24 hrs everything becomes normal. Now from  2 days I feel Runny Nose and throat infection and mild headache and body pain , my mother also face runny nose prblm. So,  Can I take Cetirizine 10 mg for runny nose ?

yes sir you can take levocit tablet for runny nose and for headache only dolo 650 tablet is enough sir....nothing to worry much
ENT consultation

Tab Dolo 650 mg 1 tab twice daily for 5 days if reqd ,Tab Levorid 1 tab once daily at night for 5 days ,Dnt wry this is normal ,Consult online for further evaluation.