Rubired to 6 month old
My baby girl Is 6 month old nd her birth Weight was 2.86 kg now her weight is 6 kg nd she is an active baby but in last doc prescribed her rubired 1 ml everyday but after 8 days she had constipation problem due to this nd lil bit of hard nd dry stool ... should continue with this bcoz when I asked my doc during appointment he told me she may have loose motions problem at that time stop rubired but now she is facing constipation problem what to do ???

Greetings Never give any drug unnecessarily. Max supplements. Keep her hydration. Plenty of fluids ORS, sweet lime juice to produce taste . You can give bananamash. Take care of menrnce of mosqyito to prevent malaria, dengue and filaria. Don't forget immunization. Keep positive emotional environments at home. Never shout or argue o abuse in presence of baby. Read my post on"  well being of Children."@ Practo.com. I want to stress never leave your child unattended or alone.
Please stop rubired (iron). This can cause constipation also.