Round patches on my head
Hi sir, i had fungal infection due to high dandruff. But now I underwent treatment and im fine now. But i have some empty space in my head infront good thick hair is there even at the back and in the middle. But in middle there is a white patch like there is very thin and heavy gaps in hair grow. So it is visible like blad when someone look from the top . Can u suggest me some solution

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

It's alopecia areata... Allergy to hair roots... Use minoxidil twice daily... U have to undergo mesotherapy for complete & faster hair growth..