Rough skin
My skin was previously clear but letter it got many pimples Now they are leaving but are leaving scars on my face I am an African student in India there for I my skin is black. Direct me what to do because I sometimes feel bad in my friends mostly when i need selfie

Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
It is common in sensitive skin Consult your nearest homeopathic or ayurvedic doctor for proper treatment You may apply papaya seed burn with oil and apply this filter oil on face for remove your scar Take plenty of water and protein diet Avoid oily and spicy food Take tomato and carrot juice to prevent this pimples