Rough patches on skin

After touring the Konkan coast for a week, with sweating all day and wearing the Trekking bag, I started feeling a rough patches on my back, rear of my neck and shoulder. It's covered a lot of area on my skin. I feel like scratching it occasionally. I didn't wear any Banians. My shirts were wet the whole day due to sweating. Have I caught any skin infection? What cream may I use? Please find the photo attached. It's from near the rear of my neck. Also, I have pimples and their marks on my back. Can I do something about it as well? Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Rough patches on skin

Hi. Greetings. For some issue on the software I guess I am unable to see the photo attached. Your history is suggesting that you may have had something called a pmle or a milaria. Currently you could ice the affected areas for relief, calamine lotion may also be applied. Please see a dermatologist near you or try sending in the snap again on follow up messaging. You could also send in further queries/ appointment request at follow up messaging. Hope this helps, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, EXCEL CARE hospital, Bangalore