Rough patches in skull
Doctor i m having couple of rough rashes (2-3 areas ) in my head and i scratch those rashes for cleaning but again it will appear. It like fungal infection in my head...could you please suggest any fungal cream for my head or any other medications.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Sore scalp could be the result of Seborrhoea / folliculitis/ sebopsoriasis/ rosacea of scalp etc. Rough patches could be due to psoriasis. One of the easiest way of dealing with these is use of an antifungal shampoo under prescription. You'll need scalp and hair care serums/lotions for good relief and hair fall can be controlled with treatment. You could send me snaps/ other queries on follow up chat. Or see a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards.