Rough hairs
Hi m 22 yr hair is getting spilt end n rough kindly suggest Wat shall I apply for dem to get softer n smoother
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Dermatologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
First of all avoid any parlour treatment like rebonding . Use a mild shampoo like dove shampoo and conditioner for hair wash.  Start using a hair serum like x gain from cipla. You will be noticing improvement in quality of hair with time. Ve a diet rich in protein and calcium.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.