Rough face skin
Hi I have very rough skin that u can see in attached pics and I have dark spots too. I want to know that can I get smooth and fair skin by any treatment.If so please tell me about the process of the treatment and it's cost and where can i get that treatment in Hyderabad. Thank you

Please use a sunscreen with SPF 15 and above all over the face before 9.30 am. 1.5 gm for full face. Repeat at 1 pm. Keep till 4pm . Use a pH balanced cleansing lotion for face wash. Consult any qualified dermatologist in Hyderabad. I have no idea about cost of treatment in Hyderabad.