Root canal treatment
Hi, I have undergone a root canal treatment a month ago, I have opted for zirconium cap. Now I feel like the tooth which I got treated is a having sensitivity and sometime I'm getting a little pain. Is it normal?

Usually once root canal treatment done there should be no pain. If little it should wean of in some time. Zirconia Crown are one of the best crowns. You may have to check either adjacent teeth might behaving some problem. Visit your dentistad early as possible.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+156
Chat with a dentist
Either there is a new tooth in the same region with a cavity or the tooth may be inadequately treated. Please talk to your dentist. He will definitely be able to give you an answer after taking an xray and a proper clinical examination
Hello, root canal treated tooth should be back to normal in a week or two. Very often adjacent teeth cause similar symptoms and might need some treatment. See your dentist to rule out other issues
Hello, sometimes the tooth may feel sensitive and tender. But could be many other reasons. Better to visit the dentist who has done Rct and please check with the Dr. It is not right to comment without checking clinically and without X ray. Thank-you