Root canal
I have done my front two teeth root canal and it's first sitting gone only.. I am having sensation over that teeth when I am doing salt warm water gargling... And little pain for 10 mints is it normal..

If the problem doesn't resolve in a week after completion of root canal then visit an endodontist. Currently the root canal is incomplete so it maybe sensitive or painful.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Ideally after a root canal treatment no sensitivity to hot or cold should be felt... If even after rct completion you have same kind of sensation do consult a rct specialist
It is better to get your crowns placed. This symptoms goes away once those crowns are placed. Nothing to be worried. Hope this helps you .
Hi, Yes it's absolutely normal to feel this for initial days which later get relieved. As of now there is nothing to be worried. Please be aware that you have to place a cap over the Root canal treated tooth , then only the procedure will be completed