Rom for flexion is stuck at 98 degrees
I had ACL reconstruction back in August and then got 2 infections which are healed now and doctor says the graft is good, this delayed my physiotherapy by 2 months, and the physiotherapist used a mild approach to treat me so I reached 89 degrees sleeping and around 100 degrees seating, during my last followup my Ortho told me to get to another physiotherapist who performs stretch and hold and its painful as hell, I have seen improvements though my rom increased about 10 degrees, not sure if this is the right way as the pain is unbearable

Hello Infection actually delays the recovery in patients after acl reconstruction Rehabilitation is th most important key after this operation
u shuld focus on low impact endurance training
focus on quardiceps drill, VMO STRENGTHENING, assisted and active ROM. START WALKS 30-40 MINS A DAY
If you can do yoga based isometric exercises of knee, they are likely  to be less painful. It may take little  longer. try it out