Right Nipple pain

My right side nipple starts paining prior to two days of my mentural. I consult doctor and took scan. They said nothing to worry and every thing is normal. Now almost two weeks passed. My cyclic also finished. Still i feel like itching and hurting inside the nipple. I feel like sore inside the nipple. But out side of my nipple is looking normal. I am unmarried. Due to this my right hand feel numb. i cant feel it.

Doctor Answers (2) on Right Nipple pain

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Experiencing nipple and breast pain is a common symptom prior periods. However, Itching and soreness in the nipple needs treatment.Therefore, you need to visit a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. M.H. Abinaya Chennai | Gynecologist
Pain in the nipples and breast prior to periods is quite common and not a major problem Itching and soreness of nipples may be due to some infection which has to be sorted out by examination So meet a gynaecologist and sort out the problem