Right leg knee pain
I have been knee pain in right leg since just 30 days. As per orthopedic doctor & x-ray it's due to ageing effect.Medicine gave me temporary relief. My age is 56 year ( male).

Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Your pain could be due to wear and tear of the joint also called as osteoarthritis. You will benefit from weight reduction, physiotherapy and few pain killer medications.
Avoid squatting
Hello, It could be arthritis.If pain is too much than apply hot water bag twice a day 15 mins. In arthritis best treatment is exercise to stregthen the muscle for prevention.
Visit physiotherapist learn proper exercise do it regularly as a part of routine.
Avoid cross sitting, avoid squatting,avoid sitting on floor, avoid stair climbing. Stop long distance walking. Do exercises.
Hello. You seem to have knee arthritis. If symptoms can be controlled by painkillers, and you can walk for a good distance, and are not woken up in sleep due to pain- then take painkillers regularly. When these are not helping, you can have a knee replacement later. Dr M Vashishtha FRCS, dr-MV.com