cancer-icon
Right buccal muccosa
My right jaw internal get swollen very often. It used to give lots of pain. I have been prescribed a surgery by Tata Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

1st of all I'd share to respect ur drs opinion. How can any Dr dishonour prior opinion before ur in person Examination. Sure we'll add health Holistically take care
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Swallen in buccal mucosa so many reason but most common is tobacco in any form, if you consulted any where they told for FNAC investigation for cancer if this you go for surgery, otherwise you may takes some ayurvedic prepration that reduces your swelling, triphala churna 6gm boil with 200ml water and gargle after filter it 5-6 time in a day .......