Rhuemotoid Arthritis
I have RA since 6 years and i used steroids for year and more. I tried ayurvedic medicine for almost 2 years with no any decrease and on top my pains got increased with increase in RA Factor. My Anti ccp 96.4. I need suggestion, which medication is good. Either allopathy or homoeopathy or any other do you suggest.  
121 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, RA is a chronic disease which lasts for years with remissions and exacerbations. You will have to be on long term medication and also dose adjustment and change of drugs.There are a lot of newer medicines and injections in the market now such as immuno modulators and tnf inhibitors in addition to the common DMARD's . Please consult a good rheumatologist. I do not have an idea about ayurvedic or homeopathy medicine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?