Rheumatoid arthiritis

Problem started 7 yrs back in 2009 when my wrist used to swell unable to move , gradually it went to the swelling and pain in the knee bones swelling in the fingers and in the joints. But 2 yrs back the problem lessened by itself but now it has again started and in a very painful way. Initially I used to face the problems in winter only but now during the summer also I am facing the same issue.

Doctor Answers (3) on Rheumatoid arthiritis

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Vishwajeet Singh Delhi | Homeopath
It can be possibly due to 2 main reasons A tendon injury Or High uric acid or creatinine level in the blood Please describe about your diet routines in order to have a better answer of your query