Rheumatoid arthiritis
Problem started 7 yrs back in 2009 when my wrist used to swell unable to move , gradually it went to the swelling and pain in the knee bones swelling in the fingers and in the joints. But 2 yrs back the problem lessened by itself but now it has again started and in a very painful way. Initially I used to face the problems in winter only but now during the summer also I am facing the same issue.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Vishwajeet Singh
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Delhi

It can be possibly due to 2 main reasons A tendon injury Or High uric acid or creatinine level in the blood Please describe about your diet routines in order to have a better answer of your query
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no