Retinal holes
Can retinal holes and tears be cured with homeopathy becoz i don't  want to go for laser treatment how long will it take if possible with homeopathy

hello there. I'm not against any form of treatment. but if the holes or tears are not treatment soon, the detachment of the retina will gradually increase and increase the severity of your diminished vision. so whatever decision you take, take carefully. I personally would suggest a retinal surgeon over any other form of treatment. all the best. regards
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Many of the so called incurable & surgical - only cases are treated positively by homoeopathic treatment. Because, we, Homoeopaths give major importance to the person who is suffering, not the disease, rather name of the disease. You can consult a homoeopath & give the details of your condition & can get the advice