Report of fluid in lungs
My mother had water filled in one lung treatment is complete now now doctor.now medicine of TB is going on . I have attached the fluid report kindly tell me is there any thing wrong because they have used the word malignant tumor.

Where is the word malignant tumor in report...what about hai cytology report and CT scan if any

Hi. I understand your concern s. TB or malignancy can not be diagnosed only by ADA report so I would suggest you to kindly consult a pulmonologist who can do a detailed analysis.