Reply of ques

I am applying rensa in morning and epiduo in night. Since last week.. And not using anything else...

Doctor Answers (2) on Reply of ques

Dr. Archana M Chennai | Dermatologist
Hi ! Please start using a doctor prescribed sunscreen. The sunscreen has to be applied once in 3-4 hours esp between 7am-5pm.Apply the sunscreen atleast 20 minutes before you step out. Continue Rensa in the morning.You can apply your sunscreen after you apply Rensa with a gap of an hour between the two creams. As for Epiduo i suggest that you reduce the contact time i.e leave epiduo for about 30 minutes and then wash it off. This will reduce the irritation and redness that you are experiencing
Do not rub your face while washing
Regular use of a sunscreen is a must to obtain a good result.
Greetings. I think you have not asked any question. The combination that you are using is for acne and based on your severity only treatment can be decided. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.