Removal of tattoo
I have a tattoo on my hand. I want to remove it. My friends say that laser treatment can do that. Please tell me how safe it is and how muvh will it cost? Thank you.

Dr. Vignessh Raj

Hello. Laser is one of the treatment options apart from surgical excision and chemical treatment. Laser for d tattoo is really safe and harmless to ur health and skin . Different lasers are available for tattoos depending on the color of tattoo. It needs multiple sessions ( around 6 to 8). If interested visit my clinic in bangalore or contact 8884671981. Thank u