Removal of stitch mark
I had met up with an accident in January and got 8-9 stitches on my right leg. Now since the wound is all healed up I wanted to know what to do for removing the stitch mark?

Subcision would be needed if there is tethering. Also, as a cheaper alternative you could do subdermal fat grafting with PRP fibrin gel for the scar- but this would be less volumizing than a filler. Instead, you could consider doing CO2 laser or Er:Yag laser sessions ; 5-6 sittings to improve the skin texture (upto 60-70% ) over the scar and the result from this will be PERMANENT.