Removal of keloid formed due to hand sur
Hi I have developed a keloid on my right hand due to ORIF surgery performed on radius and ulna. It is around 6 inches long and 1 cm wide.  Iam planning to get it removed from my hand. What are the options available for me ? And how many days it takes for treatment to show complete results ? Thanks

Undergo intralesional medicine therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and treatment
Cryotherapy, intralesional injections are better options...
Plz do direct online consultation with photographs for details...
Surgery is not a good option
Intralesional steroids , lasers , cyrosurgery , surgical excision.. Depends on many factors what to choose from... Online consultation may be reqd for further information