Relationship issues
I got married 5 months ago with a positive intent and looking forward to the relationship. But certain things happened perpetually between us which turned me off so badly that I am unable to accept her. She is nothing what I initially anticipated. I don't feel anything for her at all. Everyday I feel more sick from inside because I see this failing. I just want to get free but I feel really bad for her as well. Please suggest the way out.

Every marriage has initial hiccups. Need full info to help u